cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook Error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, you no longer have access to this page...

Sorry

The owner of this page has changed the access rights for this page and it is now private.

Please try the following options instead:

* Go back to the previous page. Please go back to the previous page by hitting the back button on your browser
* Go to the O2 Homepage
* Go to the O2 Sitemap

I get this message when I try to access bluebook 😕
What's going on?
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Yes I've had the same problem, was on PAYG for ages and switched to simplicity a week ago and the errors occured on bluebook. So annoying, sent them an email but no response. Anyone heard anything yet?

I have received a reply dated 10.01.2009 as follows:
Hello Stephen

Thanks for emailing us about Bluebook. I'm sorry you're getting an error message while accessing your bluebook account.

We're aware that a small number of our customers are receiving similar messages when trying to access their Bluebook. Our engineers are working to fix this fault.
I appreciate your patience in this matter. For further information on your account and our products please check our website on:
www.o2.co.uk
Important - When you email us please provide: your date of birth, postcode and mobile number as it helps us answer your query faster.
Kind regards
Vijay Kumar
O2 Customer Service
Since then nothing has changed...not impressed!
Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech support asked me what the error message was and said they'd raise a case! Like they don't already know?!

Secondly - the index for contacts doesn't seem to work. Clicked J - no Jane, no Jim but Ron the odd job man? (that'll be because of the j in job, then?)

Thirdly - you can't back up all your messages at once (so I'm going to have to forward them one by one??!! - time saver, NOT)

Finally - you have to pay to retrieve messages!

My advice - back up with a bluetooth dongle and your phone prog - I have pc suite free from Sony. Works a treat.
As for messages - I'm going back to writing them down!
Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
can anyone help?
Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
The owner of this page has changed the access rights for this page and it is now private.

I'm also getting the exact same error message. I've had it since they made updated bluebook a while ago, but I had previously been using Bluebook with no problems.
I emailed them about it and onyl received an automated response which was no help.
I found a post in another thread that said texting Bluebook ON to 40202 should fix it, but it didn't work for me.
I'm going to email them again but if anyone finds a solution in the meantime it would be nice to know.

Cheers
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm also getting the same error. I have emailed various times with no joy. I have spoken to Customer Services about 5 times. They seem to think it is because I ported my number from Pay & Go to Simplicity and they think my Bluebook is locked against the Pay & Go account. I last called them yesterday and they have emailed another team and they say it will be 72 hours before I receive a reply.

I think I will end up having to call them again. They don't seem to be too bothered.
Message 15 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ported my number from Pay & Go to Simplicity and they think my Bluebook is locked against the Pay & Go account.

i did the same and have the same issue... surely' it can't be that complex for them??!!!

i feel a nasty letter coming on...

MaFt
Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting the same message when I try and access my Contacts (never had to use it before, left my phone at home and need to call someone!!)
I've just called Customer Services who advised me to "log out and log back in again" (typical IT response!)

Not impressed!
Message 17 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
In the end I had to open another o2 account and link it to my main account and I was able to register for Bluebook with the new account. The way I had to do it was to use a different o2 mobile number so that I could receive the confirmation code. Once I registered I then changed that mobile number to my main number(under settings). Very messy as I had to link the accounts and change the default account when wanting to use bluebook.
However, I wrote again to customer care who got back to me within 24 hours.They advised me to delete the bluebook and register again against my original number which I had initially ported in from P&G.
Anyway, outcome was that I was able to register ok so now everything is as it should be. Only problem being that I lost all my messages that had been in there since January and had to sync all my contacts again.
Hope all this makes sense 😐
Message 18 of 18