cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook Error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, you no longer have access to this page...

Sorry

The owner of this page has changed the access rights for this page and it is now private.

Please try the following options instead:

* Go back to the previous page. Please go back to the previous page by hitting the back button on your browser
* Go to the O2 Homepage
* Go to the O2 Sitemap

I get this message when I try to access bluebook 😕
What's going on?
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know, but I keep on getting it too!

Anyone out there who can give us a hand?
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
im getting the same too
Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had this before. try going to homepage, log out and then log in again. This worked for me.
Message 4 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Has anyone managed to fix this problem yet?
I too was able to register and then 2 days later got the same error message.
Any help gratefully received.
Cheers.
Message 5 of 18

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
The same thing has now happened on my wife's phone.We both registered on bluebook on our new numbers when we went over to contract.The common factor was that we ported our O2 P&G numbers over to contract and access was denied since porting was completed.I don't know if this is a problem with everyone who keeps their original number? I am still awaiting a reply from o2 to see if they can resolve this? 😐
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi my whole family havin problems loggin into there bluebook accounts excactley the same trouble as all of you , so annoying Smiley Mad
Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
The same thing has now happened on my wife's phone.We both registered on bluebook on our new numbers when we went over to contract.The common factor was that we ported our O2 P&G numbers over to contract and access was denied since porting was completed.I don't know if this is a problem with everyone who keeps their original number? I am still awaiting a reply from o2 to see if they can resolve this? 😐

This is almost the same for me too. I'd been on P&G for nearly four years with the same number, signed up for Bluebook last summer or so. Then, when I changed to Simplicity in Nov/Dec and got the number ported over, the problem started. I used the O2 email-help but have had no acknowledgement that they received my email, let alone any sort of help.
Message 8 of 18

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
I explained the same circumstances in the email to 'customer help?' and just received a standard reply saying they will investigate and did not acknowledge that it was a Porting problem. This was a week ago and still no word from them. I suspect that my email wasn't even read and the reply was a standard auto-reply. I await further developments!!
Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I've had the same problem, was on PAYG for ages and switched to simplicity a week ago and the errors occured on bluebook. So annoying, sent them an email but no response. Anyone heard anything yet?
Message 10 of 18