Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry WiFi Calling

Blackberry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've been with O2 for years. The signal in my house has never been good - but TUGO made it ok - just about - with my previous devices. No I have a Blackberry KeyOne and the signal is no longer usable. And with TUGO binned - and O2 saying they're not going to add BlackBerry phones to their wifi calling - I'm left with a device that doesn't work at home - and a £380 bill to get out of the contract early. I know how difficult mobile phone companies make it to resolve these kind of issues. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

Just a thought, is there a 14 day cooling off period for re-contracts?

Yes, but irrelevant here as 6 months have passed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

LPM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm stuck in the same situation, with bad / patchy reception at home on all mobile networks. I heard about Wifi calling a few months after I upgraded to Blackberry Keyone, but I had to go back to my old Galaxy S7 to use it. Now planning on selling the KeyOne - it's infuriating to be stuck in a contract paying off a phone I can't use at home.

Message 12 of 12