cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having recently entrusted our business with O2 it is irritatiing, annoying and disturbing that we can't access our bill. As a business we need a VAT invoice and it appears that O2 are incapable of providing such a basic thing! After long waits on the telephone to 'Customer Service' when you finally get through they can't help because they are locked out of the online system too. When asking when this 'technical fault' will be fixed, thinking it might be fixed in a few hours we were advised that the problem was THREE WEEKS old (as at 11th January) but that it had been 'escalated' presumably in the hope it might be fixed before the next Christmas arrives. Well when we tried again today (14th January) we still can't carry out this simple basic task and Christmas is getting nearer. What sort of business is O2? Are they really incapable of providing this fundamental basic task that even a start up business could master in a few minutes. Makes you think that they don't know what they're doing and don't care about the time wasted by customers trying to obtain an answer to a simple question. Needless to say we will be taking the remainder of our business elsewhere in the future and will go out of our way to warn others of the perils of using O2..   

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

There seems to be an ongoing problem with all of O2's online facilities. No matter how many people report difficulties, nothing seems to get fixed. @Anonymous you need to follow through, and take your business elsewhere. If enough people and businesses do that, O2 will eventually take notice and do something about this. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It appears that many of O2's "systems" are crap at the moment !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122377 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It appears that many of O2's "systems" are crap at the moment !

And losing business hand over fist doesn't seem to give them great concern. This billing issue has been going on for far too long now...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I think they need a new IT dept !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122377 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I think they need a new IT dept !

They will need a new complaints dept as well if these issues aren't resolved. Next we will be hearing Watchdog are involved no doubt....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

They're probably waiting for three to take over & sort it out

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122377 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

They're probably waiting for three to take over & sort it out

I damn well hope not! There will be 1000's of people with a default on their credit file...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
You guys... O2s systems from the 90s are fine. Maybe they are migrating to vista grin
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 10 of 10