Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing address

Treble
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have for 2 days now been trying to purchase some accessories, I try to pay and it cancels my orders something to do with my billing address which is the one i have always used it’s same as my credit card
I try PayPal and Apple Pay nothing works I ,have rang the useless South Africa cs why do you have to make an account to buy a £19 charger, I presume it’s something to do with an old account which is why I try to make a new one but given up now helppppp
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143433 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Treble 

O2's system can be very fussy.

Something as simple as a space in your postcode can confuse it so check the address on your bank account exactly matches your O2 account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9987 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Treble

If the order is failing on Billing address, then that is your bank verifying the payment details match and is part of the AVS (address verification system) .

Not really a lot o2 can do about it, Have you spoken to your Credit Card provider at all?
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 7

Treble
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks tried all that it’s definitely an old account or it’s crossed with my mums account but the South Africa cs is shocking they either hang up on me or just don’t have a clue what ever happened to the Scottish o2 cs they was always on the ball one thing I’m glad I’m not a o2 customer anymore
Message 4 of 7

Treble
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have tried PayPal Apple Pay debit card all fail and credit cards
Message 5 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I will tag the O2 online advisors, but they won't be on until 8 am tomorrow. @O2Lisa or @O2Daniel can you please assist @Treble?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 7

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning @Bambino thanks for the tag.

I'll private message you now @Treble so we can look in to this for yousmiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7