Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

DuckyJack
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was told if I paid my outstanding balance on my bill then I would be reconnected, I've paid it and not reconnected so I cannot even phone o2 to sort this and plus says online chat is unavailable ..
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Only CS can help you - All contact details here, try from a landline http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Only CS can help you - All contact details here, try from a landline http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will need to ring O2 on 202 or from a landline to O2 found in the contact us link at the foot of the forum.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you call to pay it and then the service wasn't restored immediately? 

They should have advised you it can take up to 24 hours to reconnect you, also if you switch your phone off and on again occasionally then this can speed up the process. 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yes, usually account settings (bill payments included) update at midnight, so it's possible that a customer would need to wait until then to see any changes or payments register on the account.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5