Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best mobile for a very weak signal

NoSignal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I live in an area where O2 has such a weak signal my phone can only be used indoors on very rare occasions. It I pick it up it loses the signal. To use it for voice calls, or confirmatory text messages or replying to texts I have to put outdoor clothes on and walk a couple of hundred metres up the road. Can any one advise on an Android phone that has the best possible antenna systems for sending and receiving calls?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@b4u2 wrote:
i have an s7 edge and its pretty good althoigh battery ligfe not great.

What’s that got to do with this thread? 

As per the opening post. This post is fair enough.

Message 11 of 13

NoSignal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It has occurred to me that I could place the phone where it has some sort of signal and use a bluetooth headset. That would mean going to the phone to make calls and then going back to my desk. The Lumia 735 has Bluetooth 4 and perhaps the Sony MBH22 would work with it. Another thing to try. I'm not into buying one of the very expensive phones to be able to use WiFi calling. TuGo wasn't great but it is now TuGone.
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Three, wifi calling is available on phones as old as the 5c..a cheap solution to your problem.

Edit: And the Three in touch is/was available for non compatible wifi calling models! 

Message 13 of 13