cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order a new product and same old 02 total crap service thought I would come back to them after 4 years since I moved to another provider  and same old site security issue with emails and keeping all contracts together and being easy, boy was I wrong it's as tho I never left!!!!! even tesco that haven't been doing it long are 10 times better I have 4 big contracts with them from leaving 02 and from day one easy all in the same place easy to manage evan when upgrading or adding boom it's all there!!!! Yesterday I order a mobile internet contract along side my one and only contract left with 02 and problem straight away an hour to try bring it together with one email ****** took ages just for this let alone supposed to be delivererd today and never turned up!!!!! So when they try deliver next day will be sending back as had enough of this crap and when the last contract ends in Feb boom im gone all 5 contracts gone moved to a better place shame as been with 02 all my life!!!!  Can't wait till the couirer tries to deliver tomorrow and I send it back!!!!! refuse to sign gey who the hell is runing this joint these days talk about going backwards even my 10 yr old could do better!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Hi.
To make a complaint please see here
https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
We are just customers like yourself here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I'm surprised you came back at all then @Anonymous if, as you say, Tesco currently have 4 of your contracts and your dealings with them are better than O2? Not being critical...just an observation...Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
Just remember you are still giving o2 some of your money even with Tesco as its a 50/50 Joint Venture 🙂

So o2 really haven't lost much
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 6

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!!

We are really sorry to hear about your poor experience. 

Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you out thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You only need to follow the iPhone thread to see that you are not alone.... 

Message 6 of 6