cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atrocious customer services and selling data on

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have been with 02 for over 6 years now and ive never had any marketing calls nor have i had someone ring me with my own personnel details from a company called ats who is a third party of Carphone warehouse who I’ve never had a contract with, and how they had all my details and knew that my contract with o2 was up for renewal has only one answer that o2 have sent my details on.

I have contacted you on 3 separate occasions and demanded a phone back off a manager to answer my questions and for me to illustrate to them how o2 no matter what I have been told on the phone have clearly breached the Data Protection act and on 3 separate occasions the management have not rang back within the 24 hours given to me each time a representative has told me on the phone

On Thursday 15th October 2015 approximately 230pm I received a call off a company called ATS tel number 01274965369 saying hi ............ we believe your contract is now up for renewal and we are open to offer you some offers for a renwed contract I asked who they were and they stated a company called ATS who are a third party company of Carphone Warehouse .

Now Also Where do I start I am totally horrified at 15:00 on the 20/10/2015 that a manager whom I have just been on the phone to has slammed the phone down on me through mid-conversation of my complaint that I started on Thursday, How unprofessional and darn right rude ( your customer service skills are atrocious as this is what a manager has just done to me while I was talking) This phone call was at 15:10pm on the 20th October 2015 in which I would like a full investigation of that rudeness I have just experienced and an answer for what reason and a long term customer of who I am that she has the ordocity to slam the phone down on me while I was not rude not ill mannered and was asking for answers to what she slammed the phone down for.

This company is getting worse

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous just to let you know that you are not talking to O2 directly here.

If you wish to complain, use this link http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

same hear worst ever customer non service in the world arrogant big mouthed woman who would not shut up long enough for me to explain my problem, it was obvious she was provoking me so that she could end the call, made full complaint, absolutely no responce , 7 emails later still no joy i still cannot believe how bad this company is 

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

same hear worst ever customer non service in the world arrogant big mouthed woman who would not shut up long enough for me to explain my problem, it was obvious she was provoking me so that she could end the call, made full complaint, absolutely no responce , 7 emails later still no joy i still cannot believe how bad this company is 

Check your inbox...

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the same mobile number for about 10 years and as soon as i joined O2 i have been flooded with various marketing calls i.e PPI, loans, car crash injurys etc.

I have since moved to EE and now they have stopped.

Message 6 of 8

Fellwalker
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had the same mobile number for about 10 years and as soon as i joined O2 i have been flooded with various marketing calls i.e PPI, loans, car crash injurys etc.

I have since moved to EE and now they have stopped.

How can being with O2 have any bearing on spam calls when you have kept the same number throughout?  If you kept the number with EE there is no way that those calls are linked to O2.

For the record, I have been with O2 since 2007 when I moved from Virgin, and in that time have had 2 spam calls.

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 7 of 8

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Thanks for your thoughts here guys. I know that advert calls are a hot topic of debate. For those who had noticed an apparent change, had you definitely turned off any of forms of notification when registering? 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 8