cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ariel Direct

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, has anyone had any dealings with Ariel Direct.  they contacted me saying that the were working with O2, and they could give me a discount, and regular tariff.  i agreed, but now they are taking money directly from my account, which is in excess of the agreed monthly tariff.  i am finding it difficult to get hold of them, and i still have 4 months on the agreement.  i have been with O2 for over 15 years, but will be leaving shortly if this is not rectified.  can anyone offer anyadvice please.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Bunch or criminals, avoid ! 

Many would agree.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 36

CarolineHart
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had similar problems with Ariel direct! they said they were part of o2 and could give me discount, i said yes, now i want to get out of contract but can't, who do i complain to? am paying more than I was, they give you a speel, and make them sound good then you are tired into a 2 yr contract - not right!

Message 32 of 36

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Complain to o2 then the Ombudsman if you don’t get satisfaction http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@CarolineHart  Problem is Ariel Direct tie you into 2 year business contract, (which they conveniently forget to tell you) Personal customers like you do not want or need a business contract.

You could make a complaint to O2 using Resolver in the link below. People should continually complain about this so called 'Trusted Partner' https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 36

jonsie
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

The number of complaints on here alone should surely get these people dropped from the trusted partners list.

Message 35 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is O2 we’re talking about here. They should drop Anovo while they’re at it but doubt that will happen
Message 36 of 36