Did you mean: 

Apps and tech to help with studies/learning

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Are any of you studying at the moment? Smiley Happy O2 Learn has listed some suggestions and inspiration around apps and tech, and how to use your smartphone to help with your studies.

Do you guys know of any apps or tech that could be helpful for those who are studying? Smiley Happy It would be great to hear about your experience/recommendations related to:

• Time planning and prioritisation apps? (Are you using any? O2 Learn recommends Smart Revision Calendar for a timetable generator for example)
  • Tech that helps with remote studying? (Do you have a specific tablet that you prefer using, or any additional items like smart keyboards?)
  • Apps or other things that would help with concentration? (Do you listen to music to concentrate, a specific type of playlist for example?)
  • Learning apps? (Do you use any study/learning apps? O2 Learn mentions some that could be helpful, e.g. the GCSE revisions app Gojimo)

I'd love to hear more if you have any additional suggestions around apps and tech that help with learning. The page I linked to above also lists other useful recommendations, for example how to put your study notes into voice recordings.

Personally I haven't used many apps for my own studying while I was at school (we didn't have these at the time!), however I did use a cassette recorder to tape my notes and then listen to them later. Nowadays I occasionally use some learning apps on my phone to study things that are of interest to me, e.g. web development and language. Smiley Happy I would probably benefit from some recommendations around time and tasks planning too if you have any suggestions.

Looking forward to your comments! 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0