cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple update no 7s by th elooks of it straight to 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple's next iPhone will reportedly be the iPhone 8 instead of iPhone 7S, and according to a number of rumours and leaks from 'insiders', Apple will be introducing a number of new features to ensure continued popularity of the brand and to sustain sales over the coming few years. While not much is known about Apple making the handset VR-capable or making VR accessories to go with it, it is working on bringing other advanced features to ensure the product remains fresh and in sync with the changing needs of customers.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Apple's next iPhone will reportedly be the iPhone 8 instead of iPhone 7S, and according to a number of rumours and leaks from 'insiders', Apple will be introducing a number of new features to ensure continued popularity of the brand and to sustain sales over the coming few years. While not much is known about Apple making the handset VR-capable or making VR accessories to go with it, it is working on bringing other advanced features to ensure the product remains fresh and in sync with the changing needs of customers.

.....where is your source, of this information???

Sorry but there are no 'announcements' backing up what you have written above......

...and as for basing the above on rumours and leaks by so called "insiders" - that means absolutely NOTHING!!!! Hell - I could call myself an insider and start a rumour "confirming" the iPhone 9 release date is next week.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just going on what i have read in an article on a mobile news site thats all dont shoot me for it and no need to get so jumpy! 

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Sadly there are a number of rumours regarding the next iPhone, and I think peoples concerns is we don't want to flood the forum with rumours.

As usually, and sadly, only Apple know what their next device will be called, although a number of rumours usually turn out to be true
Message 5 of 8

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

All we know for certain is it will run ios 11

Just a direct cut and paste with no source from this article http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/News/43793/apple-iphone-8-leaks-features-pricing-and-release-date.aspx

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PhoneChanger wrote:
Sadly there are a number of rumours regarding the next iPhone, and I think peoples concerns is we don't want to flood the forum with rumours.

As usually, and sadly, only Apple know what their next device will be called, although a number of rumours usually turn out to be true

If it wasn't for rumours and speculation, we'd have precious little to talk about wink

But that's the nature of community forums, and it's inevitable given the popularity of certain brands, that the same news stories often get recycled in a number of ongoing discussions. But someone will be reading it for the first time, so it's not necessarily a problem. 

Message 7 of 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Difference is, when something is put forward as "fact" when in fact it could well have been dreamed up by a ten year old.
Exaggerated rumours in the last few years have actually caused anti-climax on most device reveals.
Message 8 of 8