Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone sales growth slowest ever

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35412892

Obviously this is fantastic news and I personally am planning an extra days holiday in celebration.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Not good news for the markets. More my concern than personal OS preference.

That's very true, and from reading this report it seems that their main competitor Samsung is also struggling with poorer than expected sales results.

And you see one of the main reasons for their drop in sales @Anonymous

"Strong competition from cheaper Chinese rivals such as Xiaomi and Huawei has dented Samsung's smartphone sales" I am sure experts on here would agree with that...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 34

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
i think all of the traditional big retailers (Samsung, Apple, LG and Sony) have had less than stellar results this year, partly due to general market saturation but also due to the "smaller" firms producing better devices - you see two members here with high spec cheap devices from China that rival anything put together by the power brokers of the industry.

Personally I think that the mid to low end of the market is where they are being hit more - flagship devices are still pulling in attention (hello Samsung S6/Edge and iPhone 6s/+) but the middle of the range is being fulfilled by others (Leagoo as one example, but also OnePlus, Xiaomi and others).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 32 of 34

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
As was in my 2016 predictions innit
Message 33 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts