Apple Watch 3 LTE or 5G
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Blanf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So let me get this straight, O2 have no desire to ever support the Apple Watch 3 LTE in fact would go as far to say they will never support ESIM (to which Orange now EE have had for a very long time).

However O2 have spent money on start to support 5G network (which as an iPhone X user I will not have the luxury of as the phone does not support it, £1000+ phone and not future proof but that is for an Apple forum).

Now I put this to the O2 community and everyone else that likes a good poll. All you have to do is comment what you would of preferred O2 had invested their many moneys in to. If you think it should have been ESIM so that we could of had Apple Watch 3 LTE just put “Apple watch do you have to ask” or if for some reason 4G just isn’t meeting your browsing need or streaming then put “5G I hate buffering”.

I feel O2 has dropped the ball big time with listening to their customers and I have been a loyal customer for 12+ years and have been miss treated (can’t say what I want to say but I will let you decide the bad lanuage I want to use) by many network providers, but now I feel like I could go for another round of great disappointment just so I can have the tech everyone talks about and is wearing.

All I will say is come on O2 it is time you listened and gave customers what they want not what you think they want.

I am fairly confident I know which one may come out on top and I will start it off.
Message 2 of 21

Blanf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Apple watch do you have to ask
Message 3 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
5g I hate buffering
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No interest at all in the Apple watch so 5G all the way for me..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

5G all the way

Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

5G I hate buffering

Message 8 of 21

Glory1