• 15 Solutions
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@madasaf1shwrote:

Ahh  the best phones ever branded o2 where the XDA family 🙂 all rebadged HTC Devices, from when HTC made cutting edge and awesome devices.,.

Full list of o2 devices.

https://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?sQuickSearch=yes&sName=o2

Some where iMode when o2 tried that and realised it was garbage... others where rebadged benq feature phones

Not all of them, the XDA Zest was a rebadged Asus and rather awesome it was too. One of my favourite phones too. Still have it on my desk hiding in the "collection" of cables and collectables.

Though looking at that link, weren't phones far more interesting to look at then than they are now. 

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheepdogwrote:

@madasaf1shwrote:

Ahh  the best phones ever branded o2 where the XDA family 🙂 all rebadged HTC Devices, from when HTC made cutting edge and awesome devices.,.

Full list of o2 devices.

https://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?sQuickSearch=yes&sName=o2

Some where iMode when o2 tried that and realised it was garbage... others where rebadged benq feature phones

Not all of them, the XDA Zest was a rebadged Asus and rather awesome it was too. One of my favourite phones too. Still have it on my desk hiding in the "collection" of cables and collectables.

Though looking at that link, weren't phones far more interesting to look at then than they are now. 

I think that’s probably why some of the retro designs are making a comeback, and I guess that a lot of people are also using them in an effort to wean themselves off smartphones, not to mention their addiction to social media. 

I’ve had so many mobile phones over the years, but they seem to have reached a plateau in terms of releasing new technology, and nothing really excites me these days. Yesterday, my local garage relieved me of nearly £600 for a service and an MOT, which was quite depressing for a moment, until I reflected on the fact that that’s the kind of money that I happily spend on a new smartphone  Smiley Indifferent

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Sony Ericsson K750i was almost like a smartphone as it was the first colour phone I owned & you could get some decent looking themes for it. I remember having a pretty cool at the time Diet Coke one
Message 13 of 13