cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Had problems With UK Mail Delivery??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive ordered a pay monthly contract phone at the weekend i knew i was at the hospital on monday so chose Tues as delivery day, received a text monday from UK Mail saying it would be delivered between 1-3pm great i thought, tues morning 10.30 i get a text saying "Your O2 order has experienced a possible delay please contact blah blah blah". So i rang them after waiting 0ver 5 mins someone finally answered to say "sorry it went to the wrong depot it will be with you tomorrow", because of pass dealing's with these so called delivery companies i rang again this morning to double check after a lot of umming and ahhing he said "yes its in nottingham you will get it today" im not holding my breath as the site shows it was supposed to be delivered before 12!.

Uk, Yodel, HDN all seem as bad as each other! not one can be relied upon.....would'nt mind but im being charge for this contract by O2 but not even had the goods yet!......ok rant over Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 324
323 REPLIES 323

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and good evening all

Just wanted to add some balance here. O2 Repairs (yeah I know I know) sent me a package yesterday to arrive today addressed to:

My name
The Road name of my employer

Nothing else.

But bless them it came this morning. Well done UK Mail
Message 91 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered an iPhone 5s last night, they said it would 100% be delivered today - it wasn't. So I looked on the website and it says it was "at delivery location" at 14:40 - but they haven't left a card or anything... I'm so confused? Anyone know what this means?
Message 92 of 324

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
At the depot I would guess. They deliver up to 8.00pm so I'd give them a call to check on it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 93 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes - i have no idea when they are going to deliver - i have even emailed them and had no answer - been ringing but am left on hold constantly. does anyone know if they deliver saturdays as i still havent recieved my phone and i ordered it monday 😞

Message 94 of 324

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

is that definate?

Message 96 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems strange that you ordered it Monday and still not arrived. It is usually next day delivery. Have you had any cards delivered stating that they tried to deliver but you were out?

I suspect it is at the depot waiting for you to call and rearrange delivery. If they have it there for more than 3 days they tend to return to sender.

Have you not received an email with information on the package number so you can track it on their website?

I would call o2 as they can speak to UK Mail on your behalf as the sender to find out where it is. Sadly i don't think you will see it tomorrow.
Message 97 of 324

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Yes, till 12 noon.

Well of course they are 'meant' to deliver Saturdays...not an impressive courier service though..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 99 of 324

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Yes, till 12 noon.

Well of course they are 'meant' to deliver Saturdays...not an impressive courier service though..:smileysad:

True slight_frown

Message 100 of 324