cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 5.0 for Samsung Galaxy S4

Anonymous
Not applicable

This forum will hopefully have some good feedback with everyone at the O2 Community, any questions you got about the near update for the Android Lollipop - my one main question is WHEN! 

I personally think when the roll out for UK will be around Feb, but that will prob be the unloacked version first then the carriers will be afterwards, correct me if I am wrong, this is just a guess....

Anyways question or answer here will great.

David

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did see that Samsung released a possible timeframe which states is going to be in March 2015 not Feb -  (see attached pic) whether that is legit or not is the main thing Thoughful   @MI5 

lollipop5.0_Samsung.min.jpg

Message 11 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You never know for sure if they are real or not - I've seen a few of those over the years are many are faked although those dates do appear feasible to a certain degree......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh I see...I notice my update for Note 3 has been approved and is looking at February 2015 Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
That is very true
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just hope we get it sooner than expected I want to be suprised by Samsung and O2 (would be ace if O2 could release this before anyone else) would make a massive change!

Message 15 of 18

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck with that mate wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
More like no luck at all mate 😞
Message 17 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This forum will hopefully have some good feedback with everyone at the O2 Community, any questions you got about the near update for the Android Lollipop - my one main question is WHEN! 

I personally think when the roll out for UK will be around Feb, but that will prob be the unloacked version first then the carriers will be afterwards, correct me if I am wrong, this is just a guess....

Anyways question or answer here will great.

David

Hi  @Anonymous 

You can find some more info about the Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy S4 in this thread: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Lollipop-on-Samsung-Alpha-S5-Mini-S4-Note-3-amp-Note-4/td-p/852453

Message 18 of 18