cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing mo!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been a loyal 02 customer every since my first mobile phone. I use my mobile phone for not only social use, but for the running and keeping up to date with my mobile hairdressing business, this has never been a problem until last June. When I renewed my contract and got a new phone and sim card contract, My phone I received was faulty, Iv had problems for day one. Issues of storage,freezing, signal, internet connection etc, during a year on constant back and forth to my local 02 branch, where the staff were unhelpful, rude and dismissive, I had my phone wiped and reset and sent off for repair more times than I have been able to use it. (meaning a loss of important dates, and client information) My phone is now back in repair AGAIN, after a extremely unhelpful manger refused to help and me told me to ring 202. This is when I came across MO, Mo is based in South Africa, cape town, I was personally overwhelmed by mos customer service, and general kindness, not only did he listen and understand my situation, he managed to resolve an on going year issue, in 20 mintues!!!! he then went out of his way to call me back and tell me had even managed to get my phone in the pink colour I already had (I found this a thoughtful, sweet thing to do) thank you so much mo at 02 for the first time this year letting my phone stress level disappear!YOU HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN 02! If only every 02 employee was as helpful as you! I am now eagerly waiting the arrival of a live working phone and restoring my mobile hairdressing business!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Very good news, maybe @Toby can pass on your thanks to Mo in SA.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Well done Mo slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see good customer service reported as all too often it's just the bad service that makes the forum.

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice work Mo
Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What a lovely post. Please pop back and let us know when your new pink phone arrives. I am really impressed wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go Mo!!!!! Bouncy

Message 7 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
3/1 says this isn't the last we hear of this.
But kudos if it comes through as promised.
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 9 of 10

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Hope OP gets the phone MO promised ..........

Message 10 of 10