Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime Rewards - reviews

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For those that are using/have used it, how are you finding it? 

I’ve been using it for a month now, made 4 qualifying transactions (in store and online) and not a single one has tracked within the 5 day target that the app claims to take. I sent a message and got the reply that none of them have tracked and so the way forward now is to ‘claim’ for each transaction separately by providing the relevant info asked. This includes the address of the store and uploading a copy of the receipt!? 

79BDF1B7-29B8-4F11-B3F0-20BEE004F698.png

I wouldn’t be surprised if I lose out on my O2 joining bonus too since it’ll overall take more than a month  of joining for my first purchase to track. 

I don’t know if I can be bothered to do all this for a bit of cashback, but at the same time I can see the app’s potential and I’m hoping it’ll become more efficient as it progresses. And if it does, then a few quid off my airtime bill would be fab!

I know Quidco payments can take months to actually process too but at least it doesn’t require me to claim each time. One click through and done. 

Your experiences, opinions and/or bants 😄 please? 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've been using it for a while now and just redeemed my first £10 and am close to another £10.  I'm liking it as it includes a lot of places I just shop in anyway.

My only gripe is the 90 days you have to wait for Debenham's purchases to be added.  Would be interesting to see if the shop would allow a refund on something I bought 90 days ago!

Thanks

Steve
Message 21 of 21