Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 3: Thinker

Re: Airtime Rewards - reviews

So... the receipt info I sent them got acknowledged but nothing came of it.. πŸ™„ I think from now I’ll keep it in the background like Quidco. Ie - if it works, it works. And if it doesn’t then I’m not fussing around with it and sending claims in. No harm in keeping the app I guess, and just checking it monthly-ish.
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

It's a shame the app's not worked for you @mahj. I only got involved with Airtime Rewards through seeing it mentioned on the forum by another member. Never heard of them before that.

Personally, I'm happy I joined as I continue to shop at Waitrose and earn money off future Waitrose shops. But I must admit if I had to go through the rigmarole of having to provide receipts for every shop or prove my online shopping, I'd probably write it off as a mistake and get rid. Too much of a hassle just to claim a bit off your phone bill.

The fact that I shop so much in Waitrose makes it worthwhile for me only because I can claim some money off some of  those shops. I've got over Β£30 pending at the moment which will increase as I shop at Waitrose nearly every week. Pity it doesn't work for you without a load of hassle.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

I’d not heard of it before seeing it on My O2 either.

I can see how grocery shopping would be a great cashback amount and therefore beneficial enough to make it worth your while. Glad it’s working for you at least! πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸΌ
Level 1: Joiner

Hey, Boots is back online now! Which is great 

Hey guys πŸ‘‹πŸΌ long time πŸ™ˆbut thought I’d feedback that the claim I made about a transaction made on the 27th of December, did eventually get rewarded on the 6th of March! 😱

However, since then (been away for a month and taking ages to catch up with life! lol) I’ve noticed they’ve stepped things up a fair bit with the amount of retailers and also a couple of my new transactions have been acknowledged within 3-5 days.

I love the concept and hope they keep improving so I can get more family and friends on board πŸ’ƒπŸ»
Topics: 544

Like any new (ish) scheme, I guess it takes time to get it perfect πŸ‘Œ Glad you got the 3 month one added. Maybe the fault lies with the retailer. 

Highlighted

So many new retailers added recently πŸ’ƒπŸ» The way they’re going, we may finally have a Quidco equivalent for in store shopping. πŸ™ŒπŸΌ I know some websites do in store cashback too but the choice of retailers isn’t that great.
Level 40: Notorious

Does anyone know how long rewards take to hit your o2 account?
Just requested my first credit (woo!!) and was wondering...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 528

A couple of days usually.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 40: Notorious

Thanks.
Will keep an eye on my account for the next week or so
- or at least, try to if the app starts working!!
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band