Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime Rewards - reviews

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For those that are using/have used it, how are you finding it? 

I’ve been using it for a month now, made 4 qualifying transactions (in store and online) and not a single one has tracked within the 5 day target that the app claims to take. I sent a message and got the reply that none of them have tracked and so the way forward now is to ‘claim’ for each transaction separately by providing the relevant info asked. This includes the address of the store and uploading a copy of the receipt!? 

79BDF1B7-29B8-4F11-B3F0-20BEE004F698.png

I wouldn’t be surprised if I lose out on my O2 joining bonus too since it’ll overall take more than a month  of joining for my first purchase to track. 

I don’t know if I can be bothered to do all this for a bit of cashback, but at the same time I can see the app’s potential and I’m hoping it’ll become more efficient as it progresses. And if it does, then a few quid off my airtime bill would be fab!

I know Quidco payments can take months to actually process too but at least it doesn’t require me to claim each time. One click through and done. 

Your experiences, opinions and/or bants 😄 please? 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the same problem in the past. I was told it was a setting in Safari which was causing my issues. 

'Prevent cross site tracking' had to be switched off for it to recognise the site hopping part of the transaction.

Not sure if that's of any use to you!

Message 2 of 21

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Well @mahj I've had a completely opposite experience.

The only shop I've got rewards for is Waitrose where I do a lot of shopping, online always. The transactions are always on a Friday and they usually appear on my account the following Monday. The transactions are always completed by the 35th day, though bonuses, for some reason, take slightly longer.

As I'm on a business contract, I can't get money off my phone bill but what they have done is send me an e-voucher to use against my Waitrose shopping which I'm quite happy with.

I've been with them for about 4/5 months have already redeemed £10 and have today redeemed another £20, with a further £15+ in transactions to be completed.

I love the app.

All my dealings with Airtime Rewards have been on my phone; I don't have a laptop or desktop PC, using Chrome. If any of that helps.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 21

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
While I have not been as rewarded as others, it does seem to be working for me.
I have earned just over £4 (go me!) for some meals out that we have had.
Have you checked that the card details you registered are correct? Where the stores registered on the date you made the transaction?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 21

mahj
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks guys for your feedback. All my shopping has been at Boots, 1 of which was online. It was defo registered before I made the purchases and my card deets are correct.

I’d be happy with £4 off my bill! 😀 You’ve both done well 💃🏻

Since I’ve not claimed before, I’ll not knock it down just yet. May be an issue with Boots. I’ll let you know what happens, cheers 👍🏼
Message 5 of 21

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I haven't claimed yet - you need to have £5 or more to claim!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 6 of 21

mahj
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ah sorry, my fault for not being clear. I meant I’ll put in some reward claims for my transactions this time around and hopefully they can track it.
Message 7 of 21

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Righto.

Message 8 of 21

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@mahj just checked and apparently rewards are earned at Boots in store only. So you apparently won't get anything for an online shop.

You have to check each shop as some are in store only and you get zip if you order online. Unfair I think but it's their rules disappointed

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 9 of 21

mahj
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou, I didn’t notice! Luckily majority of my spend was in store. However, I can only find 1 receipt out of 3 🙄 I’m usually quite good at keeping receipts. Oh well.. lesson learnt for next time.
Message 10 of 21