Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessories on payment plan

Accessories
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have noticed that other providers are allowing the purchase of expensive accessories, such as the apple wireless headphones, on their account and pay it off monthly as a DDR payment. Surely this is something O2 should take on board and offer with all high end accessories (£100+ maybe) as it would drive up the sale of accessories as I’m sure they don’t make much business on them now due to the high prices and lack of flexibility!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

ademhewitt
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Accessories wrote:
I have noticed that other providers are allowing the purchase of expensive accessories, such as the apple wireless headphones, on their account and pay it off monthly as a DDR payment. Surely this is something O2 should take on board and offer with all high end accessories (£100+ maybe) as it would drive up the sale of accessories as I’m sure they don’t make much business on them now due to the high prices and lack of flexibility

totally agree thats why i took out the cheapest ee sim so i could do this as its a great idea even tho i am with 02 for my phine contract  

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Accessories

That sounds a good idea. I will mention our community managers here and see if they can pass it on for you

@Marjo, @Martin-O2 @EmilieT?

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the suggestion Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Accessories
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you! It just feels like O2 are missing out on a huge chunk of the market, seen as accessories are what generally in retail have the largest mark ups (spoken from someone who used to work in tech retail!) and this is where businesses often make most of their profits. As mentioned by another consumer above they have taken their business to EE in order to do this which seems crazy to me.
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Accessories

Hopefully you should have some sort of response from one of our managers tomorrow wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Accessories, and welcome to the forum Wave Thanks for taking the time to share this idea, I'll pass it on along with the rest of your feedback right away!

Cheers for the mention @Cleoriff slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6