Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abysmal Network connection.

alan1yandell
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So uptill March /April the network signal was fine 4g 3-4bars and rarly went below 4g,however the mast which is 2 miles away had an upgrade and then 2 weeks later had another upgrade (informed by text of thses events ) since the upgrade i have not been getting 4g and if i do it lasts about 10mins,it now drops to 3g and even as today it is now showing 3g and drops to g.this all varies during the day.Some times when i make phone calls the reception is really bad and the reciever does not allways hear me  and hangs up then when i look at the signal it as dropped to g.

I was offered a new sim contract at a cheaper price but now it seems though it is cheaper the signal has dropped to the point now as mention above is this a ploy by O2 cheaper tarrif so one ends up with a crap service compared to what i was paying before.

They cannot blame this on the weather like Network rail seeing as this has been going on since March mast upgrade and never had this problem before March.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Presumably this is just in the one area? Are you able to get 4G and decent data connections in other areas? As said, O2 don't give timescales due to various issue surrounding access permissions, parts suppliers and outsourced repairers.

Message 11 of 11