cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMAZING customer service today for my upgrade over the phone.

Tombevan89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello.
I rang up today to upgrade my iPad... I was on hold for a while due to busy lines... however the guy that I was put through to was amazing... he was chatty and friendly and went above and beyond to help me and sort everything out with me for my upgrade and purchase of accessories for my iPad... I do not remember his name but i know he was from the north of England! Absolute superstar! I would love to give him a personal review of praise but unfortunately I don’t remember his name.

Credit to your team!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Brilliant post @Tombevan89 

@Martin-O2will message you for more details tomorrow and feed your praise back to the adviser concerned smiling

Message 2 of 6

Tombevan89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Brill! I know he has worked for o2 for while from what I gathered from our chats... he was just a breath of fresh air as a salesman/customer service. Yes please do message me tomorrow... I’d be so happy to give the credit where it’s due. X
Message 3 of 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi there @Tombevan89 

Welcome to the O2 Community Forum.

Thank you very much for taking the time to mention 

the helpful service you have experienced from an O2

customer services operative... that is so nice

Best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Tombevan89 

Really great that you had such a good experience with this advisor. It makes all the difference nowadays. Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure this will be fed back to the guy concerned.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Really great feedback for customer service @Tombevan89! I will be able to track down who you spoke with and pass on your kind words. I'll drop you a message so I can grab some details. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6