Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Bit Off-Putting

Joan55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just looking at the alternative tariffs from other networks for my sim only contract, and I’ve notice O2 are the highest priced. 2GB data + unlimited minutes & texts is £13 on O2 but much less with other networks. Put simply, O2 aren’t very competitive. Might I draw 02’s attention to the Uswitch site and allow them to see their oversights
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joan55 O2 won’t see your post here & they can charge what they like so I doubt they will see anything as an oversight 

Message 2 of 5

Joan55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Someone from O2 will see this. These sites are monitored. Word will get back, and even if it doesn’t it does show that O2 are the most expensive network insofar as this particular plan is concerned. Not everyone needs loads of data or minutes.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joan55 O2 do not monitor this site. It is run by an external company on behalf of O2

Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Joan55, and welcome to the forum Wave

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it's really important that we hear what you think so I'll pass it on to the Business! We put together here a list of the main benefits of choosing O2, which I thought you might be interested in taking a peak at slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5