cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 YEAR O2 MEMBER. GOODBYE YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE OF A BUSINESS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right, had 7 years of terrible signal, awful customer service, rubbish phones that constantly break and must be sent off for repairs. 

Do yourself a massive favour, buy a phone FROM CHINA for literally a 3rd of the price eg: xiaomi mi4i/oneplusone/oppo/hauwei and get a sim only deal from another supplier that actually has signal in most of the UK. I can highly recommend the mi4i or theonplus one. mi4i is slightly faster and more compact. also takes Two sim cards. 

err and yeah they wipe the floor with anything samsung has ever sharted out. 

o2 signal is the worst ive ever experienced. yes i mugged myself off by staying with them for this long. But after seeing how my other sim card from another network constantly has full signal in even remote areas even for 3g ive finally reached breaking point. 

being a 7 year member (actually i think its a lot longer than 7) you might ask what benefits i got forbeing such a loyal customer. 

NONE, yes thats right absolutely nothing. not even a flipping "heres 10gb of data on us for being such a swell customer." 

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous Probably better if you remove all personal details?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community. I'm Toby, the community manager and I have removed some of your personal info we dont allow that on the public forum.

Feel free to send me a message and we can have a chat about your issues slight_smile 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 12