Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G is dangerous ?

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Today I received an email petition about stopping 5G.   It was about to be deleted when I noticed it had come from a highly educated friend, one of whose off spring is a foreign correspondent. So I researched and there seems to be scientific concern over 5G, its high microwave output etc.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:
If you needed a mast @Cleoriff you may enjoy a payment too ! and
could become very shortsighted if the payment was big enough 🤣
LOL

Never thought of that @TallTrees rofl Bring it on (or into the garden) Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 19

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Interesting ..... as ever.  Theres a new gigantic mast tall and wide growing on the pavement opposite the church here.  I'll take its photo and them attempt to disguise it as a Christmas tree. It is a deep green colour. no doubt to appease one local political party.

I remember not wanting to try a microwave . My son persuaded me and i luv it. Fortunately i need to have kidney function tests every few months . Nothing showing yet after 22yrs of daily microwaving !!

Message 12 of 19

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

I wouldn't buy a house with a mast in the back. We have a telegraph pole in our garden and its the fact BT can trample all over the flowers when the line gets detached again and they have to drag out their ladder that sinks in the ground. Hopefully they'll never replace the pole unlike the big electric pole outside our drive that happened a few years ago. 

On a slightly different note, years ago when the subject came up when mobiles were starting, the reports were using rats/mice as a test subjects to measure radiation. Except that someone pointed out the flaw that a mouse head is tiny compared to a human and the radiation source isn't. So scaling it up to cause cancer in mouse terms, you'd need a rather large un-mobile phone strapped to your head!

Message 13 of 19

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10674 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
LOL @sheepdog
There you go, prepared to use another species willy nilly to save humans.
Remember when holding mobile phones to your ear could produce cancer there? Mouse ear bit small though to test perhaps.
Everyone was then speaking into ear phones and holding the tiny mike up to mouth🤣🤣🤣

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 14 of 19

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:
LOL @sheepdog
There you go, prepared to use another species willy nilly to save humans.
Remember when holding mobile phones to your ear could produce cancer there? Mouse ear bit small though to test perhaps.
Everyone was then speaking into ear phones and holding the tiny mike up to mouth🤣🤣🤣

Just like people using speakerphone then yahoo

Message 15 of 19

TallTrees
  • 10674 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Yep only funnier looking🙃
I always use speaker as I love my ears
@sheepdog

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheepdog wrote:

<snip>

On a slightly different note, years ago when the subject came up when mobiles were starting, the reports were using rats/mice as a test subjects to measure radiation. Except that someone pointed out the flaw that a mouse head is tiny compared to a human and the radiation source isn't. So scaling it up to cause cancer in mouse terms, you'd need a rather large un-mobile phone strapped to your head!

They used to be quite large back in the day  wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30DcHyi-hZE

On a serious note, I'm sure we spend less time holding them to the side of our head, as texting seems to have become more popular than phone calls.

Message 17 of 19

TallTrees
  • 10674 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Spot on @Anonymous
Very little phone calls
Text or email mostly

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 18 of 19

TallTrees