cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g Seen North of Taunton on M5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Driving down the M5 tonight and between Bridgewater and Taunton that elusive 4g icon was seen for a good 10 miles. Not seen it there before ...
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@Pitching a tent @Cleoriff? ??

Just parked on the outside lane and started preaching with my Note

That should do the trick....Well it will certainly bring the police and very possibly an ambulance...Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Interestingly and perhaps surprisingly I can now get 4g at HOME (my new home) if I am upstairs.

Downstairs is 2g still but never the less am improvement. If only I could get it at work.
Message 12 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Interestingly and perhaps surprisingly I can now get 4g at HOME (my new home) if I am upstairs.

Downstairs is 2g still but never the less am improvement. If only I could get it at work.

Well now thats a vast improvement from where you lived before Nick....(you will have to move upstairs) Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes it would apart I CAN get 4g at home, upstairs in the front bedroom. However o2 Directors Office say that it is not possible as the nearest mast is 9.5km away.

Well I am using now whilst I await my bt broadband.

However whilst my phone is on 4g, I can't make orc receive calls........... Now I know 4g is data only but I have 2 bars of cell phone coverage. Please Lord o2 let me phone someone please please please
Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes it would apart I CAN get 4g at home, upstairs in the front bedroom. However o2 Directors Office say that it is not possible as the nearest mast is 9.5km away.

Well I am using now whilst I await my bt broadband.

However whilst my phone is on 4g, I can't make orc receive calls........... Now I know 4g is data only but I have 2 bars of cell phone coverage. Please Lord o2 let me phone someone please please please

Good god...there is no pleasing you Nick...Moan Moan Moan you can't get 3G let alone 4G....NOW you have this pot of gold and you worry you can't call anyone. Please get a grip LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions