Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G coverage

4G
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The 4G reception has been pathetic recently. I am at a point where I switch off 4G as the speed resembles dial up connection. I’m effectively paying the most expensive contracts (oh yes, two of them) for 3G. I’m referring to the area between Eastcote, Harrow on the hill, Wembley and Finchley Road. This nail the overground route of metropolitan. Canary Wharf is equally bad. What is the point to have top phone and contract if you can’t usenit? Really upset
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Common complaint in congested areas unfortunately.
Network improvements are desperately needed in a lot of places.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I've just read the post below about using the latest MyO2 app to see if there are any network issues where you are. Might be worth a look at;

MyO2 Check Network Status

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Network status page is here http://status.o2.co.uk/ but congestion won't show as a fault if that is the issue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Many thanks, that web page is even better for setting up local alerts.

Message 5 of 5