Did you mean: 

4G Calling

Junior
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

Does anyone have any information about when the 4G calling rollout will continue...? It seems ages since there were any new areas added to the coverage map.  Call quality is so much clearer on 4G.

thanks

JT

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Chris_K ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Junior wrote:

Hi, 

Does anyone have any information about when the 4G calling rollout will continue...? It seems ages since there were any new areas added to the coverage map.  Call quality is so much clearer on 4G.

thanks

JT

Our 4G Calling coverage updates happen in large chunks rather than select, individual locations at a time. We're currently planning a substantial wave of locations which we anticipate will go live this half of the year, if not this quarter. So, it is coming, and we'll update you as and when we're closer to this next wave. Currently, we've no location info we can share but any upgrades will be reflected on the coverage checker > http://o2.uk/RQqMb8

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 5

Junior
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Chris_K

Thank you. The sooner the better 😊
Message 4 of 5

Junior
  • 75 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Chris_K 

Any update with this as we are

nearly half way through the year and I’ve seen no increased coverage in 4G Calling. 

Thanks. 

Jt 

Message 5 of 5