Did you mean: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

what do other o2 customers think

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are most welcome @Anonymous ! Oh I wouldn't dare challenge it...everybody is entitled to their opinion...

Nothing wrong with that, because opinions are worth what they are worth.... Everybody is entitled to them,  Although I believe you skipped a part of the community's guidelines...which can explain the "loose translation"....;)!

Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You are most welcome @Anonymous ! Oh I wouldn't dare challenge it...everybody is entitled to their opinion...

Nothing wrong with that, because opinions are worth what they are worth.... Everybody is entitled to them,  Although I believe you skipped a part of the community's guidelines...which can explain the "loose translation"....;)!

I think I should explain @Anonymous that (in my view) there is nothing wrong in challenging someone's view.  It is not a criticism of the person, it is (or so I thought) part of the process of discussion, which is what makes this place interesting and exciting (for me anyway).  Of course we are all entitled to our opinions and to express them, but I find it odd and indeed worrying that so many Community members seems to take it as a personal slight if I express an opinion that differs from theirs.

And yes - of course I did skip part of the Guidelines (but only about 99.9%) for the sake of brevity. slight_smile   I really do hope that in the "Discussion & Feedback" arena we can all agree to discuss without feeling, as you put it, "I wouldn't dare....."    

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sharing of opinions is what this Community is all about. It is what makes the Community.

Where some (and I include myself in this) have gone slightly array is that we don't always agree with others and / or members misunderstand the context of the written text and then little disagreements are brought to the fore.

We should and will continue to share our opinions. So @Anonymous please do share your concerns to see if we can assist. ...
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't agree with you more @Anonymous !This community should be about sharing of opinions , not always about being right or superior to others.

I find that most of the misunderstandings come from a certain negativity that installed itself (?) in a lot of comments. Things seem to be addressed from a "when things go wrong" perspective and when someone disagrees personalities clash.

As for the guidelines, for me they are not restrictions but just written confirmation of what everybody should already be doing due to common sense and respect.:)

Message 14 of 14