Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 you are a shambles and a disgrace

Annerobinson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know this message on this forum is pointless however I just want to say, o2 your customer service is pathetic.

I am still waiting on my 'free samsung tablet' I was promised when I ordered my Samsung phone on 1st June. I have followed your complaints procedure, sent at least 7 emails to your complaints team and 2 to a specific person on your complaints team. I have had 1 proper response to my original email and none to the ones since then. What type of service is this ignoring an official complaint. I've no choice now but to go to the ombudsman. You have no idea how disappointed I am after being a customer for as long as I remember
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Annerobinson

I will tag our community managers to this post in the hope they may be able to help tomorrow

@Marjo@Martin-O2@EmilieT

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

Annerobinson
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They told me before they can't as I've went down the official complaint route. So I'm going to the ombudsman. I have
All he emails I have sent the complaints team and the deathly silence I have received from them since. I believe I was mis sold my phone contract on the premise I would receive a tablet. People who made their orders after me have received them so obviously something is wrong somewhere.
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

As an official complaint has been made admin won’t be able to help 

Message 4 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Annerobinson Cold comfort I'm sure, but there are many here who agree with your assessment of O2 customer service. It's been going steadily downhill for a long time now, with no improvement in sight. All any of us here can do is wish you good luck with your complaint, and hope the result turns out positive for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 11

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Bare in mind you cant go to the ombudsman without a deadlock letter and also the ombudsman will not look at cases where a free gift hasnt been recieved, for this you woud probably need to go to Trading Standards
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 11

MusicIan
Level 4: Observant
  • 60 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Phone companies, like the NHS or any other large organization, contains people at the sharp end trying to do the job that they are employed to do which is to keep the customers satisfied. Behind them are people who never have to come into contact with anything as horrid as an end user of their organizations services. Their interests lie in protecting and advancing their career by whatever means possible. We all encounter them in our daily lives.

its no comfort to tell you that in my experience, O2 is less worse than Vodafone whose operators repeatedly made promises only to break them and failed to solve my issue. O2, thanks largely to intervention from people who keep an eye on this forum, eventually solved my problem, though if you look at my posts, you will see that various employees of O2 are perfectly capable of coming out with incorrect and misleading information.

My experience would therefore lead me to advise the forum exactly what your problems are, with dates plus any evidence of the agreementand see if one of the gurus here will be able to help on your behalf. 

Whatever happens, best of luck. 

Message 7 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Annerobinson, I'm sorry to hear this is still not resolved!

I'll send you a Private Message now to get some more details around your complaints. As you and others mentioned, we might not be able to do a lot, however I'd like to check and at least make sure your feedback reaches the relevant teams slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 11

garybb
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 are the worst I have had the misfortune to have to deal with, they are truly, truly shocking. Compared to my experience with Virgin, O2 are literally centruries behind.

The good thing about this is I will not continue to be a customer after many, many years.

Get a grip O2, you are way behind your rivals, and you fal to be a realistic competitor anymoe - I will never consider an O2 contract even if it were free

Message 9 of 11

MusicIan
Level 4: Observant
  • 60 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Stop beating about the bush and come out and say what you really think of O2.....

In in my opinion they are beaten by Vodafone for dreadful customer service. They switched of my sure signal for no reason and then refused to switch it  on because I couldn’t satisfy their security criteria...because my sure signal was switched off so I had no reception. 

Message 10 of 11