cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 suprises

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey guys!
i cant seem to get ont he page to collect my suprise anyone got any solutions? x x
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does using this link help http://topupsurprises.o2.co.uk/
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes wanty it worked no problem like the other person i had been having problems o2 should get that sorted out
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I topped up £15 on Saturday but didn't receive a code. I called 2220 today to opt-in to marketing texts - how do I go about getting my code now?

When I enter my number in the lost code section on the o2 surprises site, it says number invalid 😞

Any ideas?

Thanks slight_smile
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe they should be sending out the right link!!. Thats gonna pee alot of people off if they cant get what they were offerd lol!
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got my surprise, 20 mins. free calls to 02-02. How long does the surprise last for. I got my surprise at 9 in the evening it run out at midnight and didnt even get to use it!!!
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I topped up £15 on Saturday but didn't receive a code. I called 2220 today to opt-in to marketing texts - how do I go about getting my code now?
When I enter my number in the lost code section on the o2 surprises site, it says number invalid 😞
Any ideas?
Thanks slight_smile

I've got EXACTLY the same problem..
Ideas anyone?

Thanks slight_smile
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all
i have tried typing in number and code and login and it just refreshes for me to re enter number and code, has this happened to anyone else??any ideas?
Message 8 of 8