cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 family problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had a problem yesterday when adding someone new to my 02 family, when clicking the submit button I was redirected to the same page again and a message came up saying one of my family members was not eligible to be in my family; this was a bit strange because they have been in my family for at least 4 months now. Also, I spoke to an o2 online advisor about this who then put me through to customer services, they told me it was because I hadn't topped up in time and because my 02 family was suspended, this was the reason I faced this problem.  So no help there as I had this problem when my family was active as well...so my issue is I cannot add a new member this month, I would remove that other member but we can only make changes every 30 days right? Help please...

hope that made sense

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the same problem for ages on pay monthly the online system doesn't seem to be working I have to call o2 everytime to make a change they should be able to do it for you I have reported it to them but they don't seem to want to fix it 

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks damien, glad to know I'm not the only one it's affecting (not saying i'm glad your experiencing it)..I'll ring them up thanks again. If they carry on doing small things like this they'll only just lose customers.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I must admit I've had the extended family Bolton since it came out but only recently have been having these troubles but they don't seem to want to sort it 

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, I've only just experienced these problems not long ago. Rather disappointing considering it was fine since I began my family last year. 

Message 5 of 5