cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 bashing.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having read the other sections of the forums, Apple, home and mobile broadband etc, I am starting to feel that I am the odd one out.

Why?

Let me tell you.

I have three contracts with 02 - Iphone 3G, Laptop / mobile broadband, and home broadband.

Thus far I am very happy with all aspects of the contracts. Each time I contact customer services they are very polite and helpful - and not based in India.

Laptop and mobile broadband 'does what it says on the tin'

Iphone is fantastic, (and unlike some other users I don't feel that an 18 month legal contract should be torn up just because a new model comes out!)

The home broadband router went down a few weeks of getting it, I called customers services who called me back and after half an hour it was clear the router was faulty. A new router arrived the next day and has been perfect in both reliability and speed ever since.

I have had contracts with Three, Orange and Vodaphone in the past and not one of them could match the customer service provided by 02.

I know this sounds like an advert but I can assure you that I do not work for 02 and neither does my partner or any of my family - I am just happy with the services and products.

And as far as I am concerned, praise were praise is due!

I am not knocking all the people that have had problems with 02 in anyway, but I thought would be nice to address the balance a bit!

Am I the odd one out or do other people feel this way as well?
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agree completely with you. I will go much more out of my way for people who tell me their grievances in a polite and calm manner rather than have someone shout at me that they have spent x and will be going to ofcom/CEO/another network whilst barking obscenities at me.
Message 21 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Biggest problem for me when I worked there was the little snotty grotty 11 year old herberts who were trying to be oh so grown up by giving you grief. Suppose its more likely to be the 8 year olds now or possibly the 8-50 generation.People mature so fast now!
Message 22 of 22