cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Priority - Cafe Nero £5 Voucher

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was successful in registering for the above Voucher this morning but it would not scan in the Nero cafe Inverness store which was very embarrassing.  The code shows that it is still valid and is counting down but there is no way I will be trying it again.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sorry to hear that, but all these are limited in numbers, if you don't get in before they are all used up they will be refused.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
So will the Argos vouchers have the same issue?
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It appears that every offer is limited in numbers these days, I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I needed to pick somthing up from Argos so i timed it right to be outside, it was 9-50 am and the argos voucher was counting down and when it reached redeem at 10 am i clicked and within 1 sec and i mean 1 sec it came up with out of stock?? contacted o2 and they said it has to be a glitch and said whats the chance that 4000 other people went for it within 1 secs? sick of Priority now 😞 .

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We've been saying the same for years....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So many complaints about Priority. Obviously we don't hear about those it does work for...but we get many complaints for those who are constantly missing out!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I stopped using it years ago. Many many people have experienced this same problem. 

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I needed to pick somthing up from Argos so i timed it right to be outside, it was 9-50 am and the argos voucher was counting down and when it reached redeem at 10 am i clicked and within 1 sec and i mean 1 sec it came up with out of stock?? contacted o2 and they said it has to be a glitch and said whats the chance that 4000 other people went for it within 1 secs? sick of Priority now 😞 .

My personal opinion is that staff members whether inside o2 or in stores have found some way of bypassing the system. There is no possible way it would be out of stock within a second. Either that or none were available in the first place. It was the same with the Star Wars figures that were collected from stores. It was strange how so many stores were reported by customers on here  as out of stock within minutes. Long thread about that issue too. Priority is a complete waste of time as far as I'm concerned.

Disclaimer. If I'm doing O2 staff an injustice then I apologise and as said it's just my opinion without factual foundation. This includes other threads where my personal opinion has been documented. 

Message 9 of 9