cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 PRIORITY TICKETING A TOTAL SCAM

Anonymous
Not applicable

SO STRICTLY COME DANCING GO ON PRE SALE TODAY WAS ON WITHIN 2 SECONDS OF LINK GOING LIVE AND NO FLOOR FRONT ROW SEATS???? SERIOUSLY ANY DATE 2 VENUES AND NONE AT ALL??? THIS IS USUAL RUBBISH 02 FOB US OFF WITH SO WHY DO THEY NOT GIVE DECENT SEATS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS ON PRE SALE??? WE WILL HEAR USUAL LIES ETC FROM THEM BUT 104 ROW 1 WITHIN 4 SECONDS IS NOT IN SLIGHTEST WAY POSSIBLE THE BEST AVAILABLE???? COULD THEY BE REPORTED TO TRADING STANDARDS FOR FALSE ADVERTISING?????

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Good deals and offers will always be snapped up quickly.

I hope you have better luck next time.
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 will have been given reserved tickets for the event. As always, the better seats will go to selected parties, guests, friends of friends etc. Prime seats will never be available and it's quite possible you would be lucky to get your hands on these tickets through whatever sources.

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seriously dont try to con a con with this nonsense....i was on in seconds the best seats where not there for sale because they dont go on sale....any other site i use ticketfactory, eventim, ticketmaster(non 02 pre sale) list goes on i secure quality seats 9 out of 10 times with 02 PRIORITY I would say 1 out of a 100 times you get good seats and thats usually just acts that fewer people want to see. Why do you even insult people with answers a 3 yr old child wouldnt believe??? I pay £50 a month on 02 for the priority option but you only catch me once....when contract is up ill be away because you, me and every other user knows 02 priority is a FARSE!!!!! Read the numerous forums every wednesday to see the publics view-you use it to shift rubbish seats

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
utter rubbish and please do not insult people with corporate asnwers...all forums say the same 02 priority is RUBBISH
Message 5 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I pay £50 a month on 02 for the priority option but you only catch me once....when contract is up ill be away because you, me and every other user knows 02 priority is a FARSE

I must try and remember that one! Smiley LOL

You must know how many are applying for these tickets, maybe not?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm another unsatisfied customer the only reason why I have stayed with 02 was for the priority tickets but I'm sick of it now as I never get a look in yet surprise suprise as soon as the priority tickets are all gone they are advertised on rip off tout sites at 4 or 5 or more times the face value its a complete con. As soon as my contract is up in a few months I'm done with 02.

Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous We tend to agree with you on this one. The thread is 3 years old and people are still complaining constantly about tickets and other offers being snapped up the minute they go on sale.

It is particularly galling when you see offers on sale within minutes on Ebay etc

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Seems to be the way for Priority tickets. Very few and gone within minutes leaving customers stressed and frustrated.

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There will always be customers missing out until the whole ticket allocation business is shaken up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 10