cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Community Forum Feedback.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Evening All.

In the interests of moving the forum forwards and shaking thinks up a little I would like to suggest that the Kudos points system could be removed and perhaps just the "Thumbs up" tab retained.

Maybe the post count removed.

The rank names removed and replaced with a more simple name format introduced.

For example :

Newbie.

Upcoming.

Established.

Trusted Member {which just stays at that.}.

At present the ranked names mean nothing to someone visiting the forum and does not represent the knowledge of the regular member. 

Just thinking out aloud.

What does everyone else think ?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Noted and Thanks for listening.

Message 11 of 12

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Evening All.

In the interests of moving the forum forwards and shaking thinks up a little I would like to suggest that the Kudos points system could be removed and perhaps just the "Thumbs up" tab retained.

Maybe the post count removed.

The rank names removed and replaced with a more simple name format introduced.

For example :

Newbie.

Upcoming.

Established.

Trusted Member {which just stays at that.}.

At present the ranked names mean nothing to someone visiting the forum and does not represent the knowledge of the regular member. 

Just thinking out aloud.

What does everyone else think ?

Im behind this idea. Not so fussed about post counts provided those who have high-ones dont get all high and mighty wink however im not a fan of the ranked names. There came a point recently where I was receiving a private message from the community pretty much every day telling me I had progressed to an even worse title. Newbie, upcoming, trusted and established sounds good to me.

Oh and as ive said before... change the emoticons :robotwink:

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 12 of 12