cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

up grading

Anonymous
Not applicable

can anyone i am not very good on laptop ect but twice now i have tried to upgrade to a different mobile the first was a samsung galaxy scover 3 i ordered it?never arrived i went to o2 site looked at other mobiles i saw scover and it said not available or out of stock so i ordered another mobile o2 said it would be at their shop in spindles shopping centre oldham so i went up town asked the bloke if the mobile had arrived he looked out back no he said he said he would contact me when it arrived that was over a week ago and nothing.?i had arranged to recycle my lumia i am getting emails reminders off them why havent i sent them my phone i have just been on o2 to pay my bill looked at my monthly payment plan and it shows my billing has changed to the amount i have to pay as if i had recieved my upgrade mobile which i havent also i have just looked at my upgrade options for yet another mobile and what do i see there yes the samsung galaxy s cover 3 PLEASE can anyone help i want the samsung but my heads a shed and contacting o2 yet again fills me with dread as i am not very good on the phone same as this trying to explain online thank you?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123328 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

This sounds like a real mess. The only advice we can give is to contact O2 again. We have no access to your account so really can't see what's going on. Forget sending your old Lumia for recycle at the moment until you have a new phone.

If you ring O2 about 8.30 you should get through pretty quickly.....Just talk to them about the phone you ordered but haven't received yet (That's the only one that is important at the moment) Once you have that you have 14 days to swap it for the Samsung you wanted originally...

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 123328 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

This sounds like a real mess. The only advice we can give is to contact O2 again. We have no access to your account so really can't see what's going on. Forget sending your old Lumia for recycle at the moment until you have a new phone.

If you ring O2 about 8.30 you should get through pretty quickly.....Just talk to them about the phone you ordered but haven't received yet (That's the only one that is important at the moment) Once you have that you have 14 days to swap it for the Samsung you wanted originally...

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23195 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

This is a customer to customer forum, and unfortunately, no one here can help you with account issues. You need to try to speak to customer service again, or if that's a problem for you, go to the O2 store you were expecting the phone to be delivered to, and with any luck a store assistant will call cs on your behalf to try to get the issue resolved.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Only customer service can help you I'm afraid....however, make a complaint to the email address in the link.

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions
I strongly urge you to call CS on 202 as you may well now have 2 phones ordered.
Your account could be a real mess and it needs CS to sort it out for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for your reply and assist got further on this site than i have with o2 will try what you suggest:ta

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's great to hear that you found great relieve with us @dragonfly1. Remember that the community is here to help anytime! So if you have any further question, just open a new thread with your query and the users will give you hand!

Message 7 of 7