cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung sgh g600

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi im in need of some help my 02 sim will not work in the above mentioned phone it is an 02 handset but when i put in sim card and boot up phone it says limited service i have tried going in to network settings and when select 02 uk its telling me its not available anyone got any ideas
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Try your sim in another phone if possible. If you still get the error, then you need to contact O2. It's possibly a faulty sim, although there may be a restriction on your account. Either way they will be able to advise the problem. Is this a new phone and definitely on the O2 network?
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
sim cards are all fine they work in all other 02 phones in house i got this phone off my niece and when i put my sim card in it was asking for a password myniece could not remember passwoord so my son went on to internet and got a code to reset everything i think he has unlocked the phone to any network but he has put in the code with 02 sim still in the phone and im now thinking the phone is blocked to 02 sim cards because i can use vodafone and tesco sim cards in the phone no problem
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately, there is a code doing the rounds that apparently unlocks the phone. It has the side effect of erasing your IMEI. So, unfortunately, the phone will need repairing.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for your help appreciated
Message 5 of 5