Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order processing

chloejayde21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

anyone with o2 placed an order recently online and had to wait ages for the order to update ? i i upgraded my phone online thursday, said delivery would be friday , my orders still stuck on processing , customer service are absolutely useless 😩

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11310 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@chloejayde21 

Best thing to do is not ring customer services, but to call the sales team on 0800 081 0255 but it does sound like your order is stuck in a Credit Check..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 12

chloejayde21
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i’ve already rang them only thing they could do was cancel the order and issue a refund 

Message 3 of 12

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7800 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Knowing how O2 is going you may call that a lucky escape

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 12

Wozza1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Agreed. Stuck in same situation. 

Message 5 of 12

Profs
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the same issue. I have been told that their depot has moved and the deliveries are all messed up because of it. That was told to me by both the store and online customer service.

Message 6 of 12

Lippo
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly the same - phone ordered online 19 Aug and then nothing delivered.  Tried speaking to any number of people on 202 all giving slightly different reasons for the hold up.  Service desk cannot cancel so they just raise a ticket and quite another 5-7 days.  Local store cannot help despite very much wanting to.  Given a lot of mixed messages.  Getting txt at 14:01 every day (last 5 days) saying I will get phone tomorrow.  It’s a clusterf@&k between several parties but people don’t just move warehouses overnight.  This must have been planned for months.  Anyone in the same boat?  How many of us!

Message 7 of 12

LynsWoo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m in exactly the same situation, placed the order on the 17th, get a text everyday saying it’ll be delivered tomorrow and never get it. Called, messaged online and have got nowhere. Raised a complaint and am yet to receive a response. Told it’s been escalated and I’d be contacted within 10days and that’s passed and still nothing. Can’t cancel as it’s in processing. Been told various reasons including  the warehouse issue. It’s just a mess! 

Message 8 of 12

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8994 Posts
  • 203 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

You @LynsWoo need to persevere with O2. Unfortunately, this is a customer to customer community so we cannot access your account or do anything else to help directly.

We understand that is currently taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints. Hence, there is plenty of time for them to get in touch with you. 

I suggest that you message O2 on social media :-

Facebook : https://o2uk.co/O2CFB

X (previously known as Twitter) : https://o2uk.co/O2CTW

Instagram : https://o2uk.co/O2CIG

The social media team are based in the UK and are adept at solving problems. Your only issue is that they might refuse to engage with you in view of your open complaint. But there is nothing to lose in giving them a try. 

A complete schedule of how to contact O2 is in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 9 of 12

Jim11
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Similar problem. Ordered on Wednesday and still says processing but was due for delivery yesterday……. Can’t talk to anyone to clarify either. 

Message 10 of 12