Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2Roaming

Eben
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please help me, 48 hours ago I posted that o2 has erroneously billed me for o2Roaming, my mother had a stroke in the Caribbean and I came out here (from London) to care for her. I had not requested the o2Roaming Service but nonetheless I have been billed and it appears that I am to be billed on a daily basis. Yesterday, I missed 2 random phone calls  from whom I assume to be o2 and after returning the call the response received was ' the number you have dialled is not assigned please check the number and try again', I redialed the number but unfortunately received the same message. I also received a text from o2 which provided instructions as to how I can cancel o2Roaming, however, when following the instructions I was once again met with a failure to get through to o2, after numerous attempts I gave up. 

On the o2 website there is no direct line which I can use to resolve this matter and so I am assuming that I will continue to be billed until o2 take it upon themselves to phone me at some time in the future! Does anyone  have a helpful idea ?

Eben

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147045 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions

Previously answered here Solved: O2 Travel - O2 Community

Free to call O2 from abroad from your O2 phone.

From abroad+44 7860 980 202
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7126 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

Roaming is on by defaultYou can turn data roaming and data off on your phone but if you want to make and receive calls roaming has to be on.

If that's not the case switch the phone into aeroplane mode then turn wifi on. You will be able to access to Internet on local WiFi and use messaging apps (ie WhatsApp) to talk to anyone else that has it installed.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3