cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 shop in leicester

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
I just wanted to make quick complaint about O2 shop in Leicester  37 GALLOWTREE GATE, LEICESTERSHIRE, LE1 5AD LEICESTER, Tel: 0116 253 6988
In this year I needed their help already 2 times, but it seems, that people in this shop dont know anything. I wanted a new contract, I saw online a promotion for 21pound a month, so i went to shop but they didnt know about it. They could offer something for 28 pounds a month. Then I went to phones 4u and they got me this contract for 21 pound.
Second: I wanted to unlock my phone, so I can use a different sim aswell. Guys in shop told me it cost about 30-35 punds, but for iPhone its for free. So I called customerservices and the guy on the phone said that it is for free for any phone. So after 72 h my phone was unlocked.

All I know, that I will never step in to that shop again...

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Some shops are better than others... The one in Nuneaton is pretty good.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow! It does make me wonder how a national/International company doesn't have a single point of training for at least the management level to pass onto it's employees.

If it has. It isn't working!!
Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
I don't know which ones or even if it's relevant in this case, but some stores are O2 owned and some are franchised.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear of your recent experiance.

I have a couple of 02 shops in my home town and past experiance of my own steers me to the one which knows their product knowledge.

Just to highlight it is free to unlock for pay monthly contract customers but unlocking for pay as you go customers carries a small unocking fee.

These non network shops can give better or sometimes worse deals regarding contract pricing and handset options.

Glad you got sorted.

Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi MI5...how on earth do you know about the Nuneaton shop?? :smileytongue:Only asking, as I live in  Nuneaton...and if YOU do,  I may JUST find out where you live! Only joking (sez me getting my tracking devices ready!) Smiley LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Good grief..... Nuneaton's a huge place though wink

Did you work at the Eliot ?
Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I did, but retired now. I was in charge of the Accident and Emergency wards and ITU...(back in the day) then 'moving up the ladder', was responsible for the education and post grad training of nursing and medical staff! So now then my lad...if I want to track you down I have to look for someone who looks as if they are starring in Avatar??:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Small world..... Next you'll be telling me you live on the East side of town too slight_smile
Message 9 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

No chance of that!! If I say I live quite close to the Eliot, past the Hare and Hounds pub, it was near enough to work (both places,) as originally I was at the Manor Hosp before we moved to the Eliot... so there you go...Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 12