cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 repair tracking

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 repair tracking doesn't seem to work for me?

It says that the repair has not been found. If I remember correctly I have previously received text when it left for repair and then when it arrived and so on. I have sent it Tuesday 15th and nothing yet. Hence it makes me worry that the phone was just forgotten.

3rd time I am sending the same phone for repair (HTC M9) so really dissapointed with the handset itself. Not just the fact that it's faulty but also very limited. Bad support for ear plug buttons functions and very quite speakers are probably most annoying.

I have tried to use your online chat service but they said they can't help me tracking my phone because I organised my repair through the store so I have to call instead. Which I will do when it reopens.

Edit: I have got text as soon as the repair got booked in to use this link for tracking: https://diagnostics.o2.co.uk/track-my-repair/

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123177 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Have you tried tracking via this route?

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),CASE=30775

Edited to add....it wont show a tracking number till it's been scanned in for repair.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 15

MI5
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Unfortunately the stores use a different system to online repair booking so yes, you will have to enquire in store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 123177 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Unfortunately the stores use a different system to online repair booking so yes, you will have to enquire in store.

i didn't realise that Rich... as that link I posted above shows how you can do it if sent for repair instore?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff

Thanks, the link works but the page it takes you to after doesn't so will have to try later.

I thought it might be the case so it just makes it more likely that the store forgot to send it off.

@MI5

That's annoying then. I have received a text from o2 as soon as i left the story linking me to a service a can't use? That's not very useful ha.

Message 5 of 15

MI5
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
But the OP said the tracking link didn't recognise their repair and cs couldn't help, which is because of the different systems. I had assumed your link was the one being used?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Back to my post above. This is the link I have tried before.

https://diagnostics.o2.co.uk/track-my-repair/
Message 7 of 15

MI5
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

That's not very useful ha.

or unusual wink

Currently using:
Message 8 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 123177 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Just reaching back into 'the windmills of my mind' ....didn't some poster(s) have major problems with repair tracking recently @MI5?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 15

MI5
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Yep, basically because of 2 different systems that o2 use to do the same thing.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 15