cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 pay monthly international charges

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just warning anyone who recently signed up for o2 pay monthly deal at £16 per month. The deal that has been promised is not being delivered and one has to spend hours and hours disputing excessive charges and fees. Customer support can't help, manager can't help. After more than 10 years with O2, complaint and leave is the only option 😞

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144073 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Sounds like a misunderstanding somewhere?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely. 

The main issue now is to admin and resolve the problem. I have the transcript of the chat how the deal was agreed but when trying to straighten it up it takes endless call switching, redirecting etc. Already spent several hours trying to get my bill right. 

Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 144073 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Sounds real messy.
Hope you get it sorted.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to our forum! Sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with this. 😞 Please do let us know if you manage to sort it out or if you get stuck.

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live chat that just causes all sorts of issues
Message 6 of 11

jonsie
  • 93155 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Make a complaint is your best option now. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the link. 

Message 7 of 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I've sent you a quick PM (private message here on the forum) also @Anonymous to see if there's anything we can do on our end to help.

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it wasn't for live chat option I would not have any record of the deal being agreed. It is possible live chat may lead to trouble sometimes but at least gives you opportunity to clearly confirm everything in writing. Plus you can do it while being at work in front of computer slight_smile

Message 9 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

Unfortunately, having seen numerous complaints about Live Chat over the years, the option of retaining a transcript of the conversation is its only redeeming quality. Good luck with your complaint @Anonymous. Hope you're able to get it resolved.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 11