cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 customer services joke

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I took out insurance on my iphone at the time I was glad I did. As I fell in the snow and cracked the screen on my iphone. Put in claim for new phone and was promised it would be delivered next day 3 days later and still no phone I wouldnt mind but no one seems to know why the phone is late. I keep being put through to different deparments but I think the reason for this is to pass the buck. There customer care is unbelievable rubbish.
I wouldnt care but my phone is my life line to the outside world. I am now considering moving to Orange or even Vondafone. :robotwink:
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
O2 insure isn't O2 CS. Big difference though the actions of one is poisoning the other...many threads on the subject.
However, if the phone is a lifeline, shouldn't you have a backup phone in case of a situation like this?
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Iknw hw u feel. The same happened 2 me so I stopped my contract and moved to Orange.They like to pass u on 2 someone else so they dont have to deal with the problem
GOOD LUCK MATE
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks frazer have spent all day today on the phone to o2 and still no luck. they dont seem to know what to do. one is saying i have signed for it and the other said they will look into problem but it will take 48 hours to do so.
i have dealt with bigger companys than o2 and it doesnt take them 48 hours to deal with problems. maybe they just cant get the staff and not being trained correctly. :womanindifferent:
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dont forget we have just had Christmas and New Year, which has had extra bank hols during which most post and courier services dont work.
In the last 10days we have had just 3 "working days".
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The problem may lie with the courier service that is delivering your handset... First point of call would be to either call the courier yourself to locate the parcel or request the O2 Insure team to call them on your behalf.
O2 Customer Service won't know anything about your insurance claim as they are not insurers so if you have been speaking to O2 Customer Service rather than TLC (The Listening Company) then you have been wasting your time.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would transfer to either t-mobile or Vodaphone- O2 Customer services is very poor indeed and totally unhelpful.
Theres laods of people in Banbury without any network coverage ata ll and all O2 customer services keep doing is fobbing them off!
O2 Should be ashamed.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would transfer to either t-mobile or Vodaphone- O2 Customer services is very poor indeed and totally unhelpful.
Theres laods of people in Banbury without any network coverage ata ll and all O2 customer services keep doing is fobbing them off!
O2 Should be ashamed.

That's hardly customer services fault is it its not like Bob can put the phone down from you and nip down to Banbury, do a deal with a land owner, Whip out his planning permission, and slap in a transmitter before the end of his shift.
I would imagine, identification of a problem --> installing a transmitter would be at least a 2 yr process.
Message 8 of 8