cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 are blocking my website- help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

i help run an app review site called www.mobiobie.com we review smartphone apps etc, yet it seems we have been flagged by o2 as inappropriate as when some one tries to visit us on o2, an o2 page comes up asking for age verification.

We do not have anything inappropriate on the site at all, we just post reviews of games and apps- there arent even any swear words!! We actually pride ourselves on keeping our site and forums clean.

Our url is www.g4m3ov3rapps.com and also www.mobiobie.com (the old url, i believe is simply what the site was called previously and we still use that registration).

I have called o2 a few times and they always put me through to a department that always rings then cuts off,

If anyone can help that would be great, as we have had a few people in the uk on o2 ask us what the problem is.

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok...but its regular practise to post articles then credit the sites with a link...and thats happened TWICE out of over a hundred articles we have posted..two times mate, one of which we wasnt aware there was a problem and the other one that has a credit...ok ive just checked through all our posts that really has happened twice in all our articles, why are you attacking me?

We had had our own interviews with developers such as invasive bamboo, glu mobile and more, we also have an interview with Palm themselves lined up. i have myself posted nearly 50 reviews and features, we have an app development side that is developing 'game center' a plug in for androis apps to have xbox live type features, so we are not copy/pasters in any sense of the word.

Sorry to go on but you really have offended me.

####
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
i didnt say it was posted by a guest as that it technically impossible lol one of our guys did post it but he put that it is a 'guest' article. i said it was a guest post, i only know that from looking at the article myself. i have emailed the guy who posted it and am awaiting his response
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, re the 3ff sim article I heard from the guy who posted it. The guest who sent him the article was the ORIGINAL AUTHOR. Feel free to contact the site in question to confirm this.
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have been into shop and give id 2 times and now there saying i have to do it again just cuzz one of them cant do there job whent to shop and thay said thay cant do enything can enyone help how do i get it of and how do i complain to can enybody help 02 wont
Message 14 of 14