cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Phone Signal down - Expected fix 1 week time - NOT HAPPY

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live at 'MK18' my phone signal has been not working for 1 day now.
I have full signal, however when I try and ring out, it comes up with call fail, I have reset my phone etc etc.
Spoke to o2's awful customer service team and they have said 7 days to fix the problem.
7 DAYS! I thought it was a joke!
Case number: 6734252
Please ring o2 customer service or use their free email chat to report the fault!

Also sent this to all the major newspapers, tech websites.

Other people tweeting their problems -
paul_damien‎: Well @o2 failed to call back - how wrong can @o2 get
things - of course they don't do things wrong, I was told all my
fault, when it wasn't.
AndrewRatcliffe‎: O2 mobile signal completely dead in my bit of
Cumbria. anyone else the same?
FastStudentCash
@o2 why do all of our phones not have any signal????? They haven't for
1 day now. #O2FAULT
Facebook:
Hannah While o for ffs! i wondered what was going on! a week? bit of a
joke really..
Jon Armitage ####!! It's been killing me!
Anyone else having this problem?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
can you tell me what is going on with the o2 service at the moment please it says that i have full signal but am unable to send texts or make calls as it keeps telling me that it is failed. i cant ring o2 services as i cant make outgoing calls. this is becoming a huge problem as my sister is about to give birth anyday and as i am her only transport to hopsital she needs to keep in contact with me. she is having the same problem on her phone as she is on o2 aswell. thisis becoming a stress that she soesnt need at this moment close to her due date.
please provide some informationa anout this problem and when it looks to be fixed.

Hi beejayde,
I'm afraid that these forums are not really manned by O2 Staff, I would suggest that you contact O2 Customer Services (http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus) to ensure they can help you resolve the issues.
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
is this issue now fixed ??????????????????
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
very annoyed bout whats going on im using my money to send txs and people are not even getting them im missing al my calls and txs, this has been over a week now needs to be fixxed, or im going over to another server. :robotmad:
Message 13 of 13