cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Joggler Weird problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I admit it, I like the Joggler, but mine seems to have devloped an odd 'quirk' ... for no apparent reason, mine keeps opening the sports news page on its own randomly - no-one needs to touch the screen, it just does it.

Anyone else suffering from this problem ? - I'm contemplating taking mine back and getting a replacement because of this.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps its a football fan and is checking the scores?

No sorry not sure, I'd check the settings and make sure its not an RSS feed or somethnig popping up, if not take it back for a replacement.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, theres no RSS capability on the joggler, sounds like touchscreen has a developed a mind of its own and you need to get a replacement.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sigh,

Just a minor update, it seems the irritating habit my Joggler picked up of going into the sports news was the first sign of my Joggler packing up, this weekend it's decided to lock up completly after being on for a couple of hours, so back to the o2 store it goes.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure they'll provide a replacement. I've had mine for a while and even taken it apart and its still working fine. Although ... its developed a noticeable purr everytime I touch it.

Anyone missing a cat? - a very small cat?
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
... I'm also one of the people affected by faulty power supplies, so have had a call from a very pleasant lady from o2 asking to confirm my address to post a new power supply out - the Lockups are back on the new unit, but not nearly as many (and at least I'm not getting the random sports news happening!)
Message 6 of 6