cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone having network problems in the PO12 area I have had not connection all day ??
Message 711 of 727

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions
Try the status checker by entering your postcode here :: http://status.o2.co.uk/
What's the dialling code for the Portsmouth area, not sure if that question was ever fully answered? (There was a rather long thread debating the correct area code}
Message 712 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Area code for portsmouth is 023 92 then the phone number, oh the status checker is not any good either but thanks
Message 713 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm another user in Perth, Scotland. Service checker says everything is fine, phoned up no problems as far as they can see. Then howcome no one can make a phone call!? Simply not good enough.
Message 714 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm another one from Perth,I'm not able to phone or send any messages,not able to receive them either.
It wouldn't be so bad if we were kept informed,I'm on PAYG,if this is not fixed very soon I'll be changing my provider.
Ann
Message 715 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in perth also and im having the same problem! its not acceptable! im going into the store today! My weekend was a shambles because I needed the phone and i was let down (nothing unsusual there)
Message 716 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
No Network in so31 areaI have been unable to get a signal in my own home for the last two days. When I am out and about the signal is fine! I have been with o2 since 1999 and always had a signal at home. I phoned O2 who have said there are no problems with the signal in my area and just wait and hope it comes back in a day or two! I need my phone for work so this is not an option.
When I then asked what happens if it doesn't come back and I have to cancel my contract due to this, I am then told I would be charged to do this!!!
Has anybody else had problems like this??
DH
😐
Message 717 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone having network problems in the PO12 area I have had not connection all day ??

Hi I live in SO31 area and I have not been able to get a signal in my home all of the 20th and 21st. O2 have said there are no problems!! It okay when I am of my street, works fine.
Not sure whats going on 😐
Message 718 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
For the last week or so, we've had problems with the signal wherever we are in the NE61 area - even when our phones say full signal, calls are nearly impossible as we can't make out what the other person is saying. The signal fluctuates between nothing and full a lot, where normally we have pretty much full signal in the house all the time. I emailed O2 but have had no responce so am seriously considering changing network with our phones, as we can't use them for anything and the status checker keeps telling me there are no problems in our area when there obviously is!
Message 719 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in South Yokshire s64 and have nad no signal for about 2 weeks now - phone calls to customer services make no difference at all! Status checker says everything should be fine too!
Message 720 of 727